- Maggie Pint – Software Engineering Lead at Microsoft working on Open Source SRE & JS Foundation representative to ECMA TC39
- Tracy Hinds – Education Community Manager for the Node.js Foundation and architect of the Node.js Community Committee
- Jory Burson – COO at Bocoup and Silver member representative to the JS Foundation board of directors
- Erin McKean – Developer Advocate at IBM and founder of Wordnik.com
- Brian LeRoux – Cofounder and CTO of Begin and creator of the .architect Function as a Service platform
- Joel Worrall – Vice President, Chief Technologist at Masterworks and co-creator of HospitalRun
- Bowden Kelly – Program Manager for Microsoft Visual Studio and working on the TypeScript language
About the JS Foundation
About Node.js Interactive
Node.js Interactive is the marquee event for developers and companies that rely on Node.js and the vendors that support both of these constituents with tools, training and other services. Brought to you by the Node.js Foundation, key technical and community leaders will share the latest developments on the future direction of the project. The event is an immersive experience that touches every aspect of Node.js usage and features leading-edge insights into Node.js best practices. This year’s keynotes include James Snell, Anna Henningsen, and Franziska (Franzi) Hinkelmann, and more. Attendees will be able to dive deep into Node.js production use cases, diagnostics, security, and emerging serverless workflows.
Register today for Node.js Interactive 2017. Use the discount code JSFNI17 for 20% off regular ticket price. We look forward to seeing you there and hope you will join us for cross ecosystem collaboration on Friday, October 6th.