JS Interactive, happening October 10 – 12 in Vancouver, Canada, added several keynotes and lightning talks to its developer conference lineup today:
- April Wensel, Founder of Compassionate Coding keynotes on how to bring ethics and emotional intelligence to the tech industry;
- Corinne Warnshuis, Executive Director of Girl Develop It keynotes on how to advance your career in web technology, especially as a woman;
- Rob Tiffany, Board Member of SmartCitiesWorld and Washington State Internet of Things Council, Podcaster for The Internet of Things and former CTO of Hitachi Lumada, keynotes on whether or not the web can save the internet of things;
- Lightning talk with Alex Roytman, Founder and CEO of Profound Logic, on how to control the Tesla Model 3 with Node.js.
- Alex Grigoryan, Head of Engineering for the Application Platform Team at Walmart Labs, who will discuss the various approaches Walmart Labs took in transforming its technology stack.
Keynotes, panels, workshops, and sessions focus on topics like an introduction to web components and Polymer, building websites for the invisible majority, server-side rendering with Docker, testing into a better user experience, and a new way to profile async activity in Node.js. See the full schedule here.
Register by September 28 and save $200!
The standard ticket rate ends on September 28. Save $200 USD by purchasing your ticket today.
Already attending or speaking at the event? Share it on Twitter!